[Design-team] Why don't we justify our wall papers so far

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 21:37:57 UTC 2010

On Sat, Feb 06, 2010 at 06:57:47PM -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On Sat, 2010-02-06 at 12:54 -0800, Hristo Petkov wrote:
> > Hi,
> > of course I have fedora account but I have already so many accounts
> > that I don't know which is which.
> > You have the powers to publish it in the wiki.
> >

> This is the case for all of us though - we all have many accounts on
> many websites.
>
> It's important that you submit your own work and have a Fedora account,
> because if you have not signed the CLA we cannot accept your work.

Yes, that CLA is meant to allow Fedora to make sure your work is now
and remains free always.

On another note... On what basis are we going to decide on a
wallpaper?  I had sent up a link previously to some criteria the
Design team discussed back in August, but didn't fully resolve[1].
Three questions:

1. Are those criteria still relevant?

2. If not, do we want to set up any for future posterity, or simply
rely on group consensus?

* * *
[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/design-team/2009-August/000762.html