[Design-team] Mail Ethics

Onyeibo Oku twohotis at fastmail.fm
Wed Feb 10 11:55:41 UTC 2010

Hi all

I'm observing a rather troubling trend in our mails.  Its getting harder
to follow the threads with excessive quoting.  Those who follow the
design-team mails remotely would find life more bearable if we quote
only what is necessary. Browsing through a huge maze of read mails to
find responses and new comments is not fun (Hope I'm not alone in this).
 Again, there should be an agreed format for referencing images for
discussion.  I say we put them as a list before our rants eg:

from xyz <xyz at fedoraprojects.org>
Message: Mail Ethics Example

Now Discussing the following Artwork
1: http://www.imagelink.com/image-under-discussion (now don't click