[Design-team] The cursor

Kris Thomsen lakristho at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 08:48:54 UTC 2010

Hi Hristo,

Yes, some people like lightning effects and funny gimmicks.
But I think it's more important to look professional and clean if we want to
get to a bigger market - specially in the enterprise-section.

If Linux/GNOME/Fedora was all about funny gimmicks I wouldn't use it,
because it's hard to take serious.
So, f.ex. your cursor idea would make me reconsider my distro of choice -
not because it's hard to change, but because we will look like a distro
which is all about funny-looking stuff.

// Kris