[Design-team] Testing Goddard Backgrounds

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 15:50:02 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-02-25 at 09:33 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> If you've been testing the Goddard backgrounds, *please* log in at the
> Bodhi site and leave a comment to let us know if they're working OK
> for you in the F13 pre-release:
>
> http://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/constantine-backgrounds-12.1.1-3.fc13,goddard-backgrounds-12.91.0-2.fc13
>
> That will help us get them to stable faster so everyone can see them.

I'm not familiar with validating desktop background packages.  Are there
specific steps that you'd like people to follow when validating
backgrounds?

I'll be happy to pull the instructions into a test case [1] if you would
find this useful.

Thanks,
James

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Test_Cases