[Design-team] Testing Goddard Backgrounds

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 09:18:04 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-02-25 at 09:33 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> If you've been testing the Goddard backgrounds, *please* log in at the
> Bodhi site and leave a comment to let us know if they're working OK
> for you in the F13 pre-release:
>
> http://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/constantine-backgrounds-12.1.1-3.fc13,goddard-backgrounds-12.91.0-2.fc13
>
> That will help us get them to stable faster so everyone can see them.

Many thanks anyone who tested and left a comment in Bodhi. The packages
have been tagged into dist-f13 now, so they should make it into Alpha :)

On a side note, I think it might be worth considering for the next
release to push the selection and packaging dates a week earlier to make
it in before freeze...

Martin