[Design-team] Design Spin bugs

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Jul 7 06:48:11 UTC 2010

On 07/07/2010 02:42 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
> I hate selinux with a passion. And (also) running Ubuntu that has no
> selinux is a joy for myself.
> I am not saying that it doesn't serve its intended purpose, but is it
> really necessary to be included in the Design Spin? I think not.

Disabling SELinux on my desktop is one of the first things I do after a
fresh install, *but* I pretty much know what I am doing there, I would
*never* recommend that to a newbie or non-security conscious user (as
the designers are presumed to be). So we must have SELinux installed and
active by default.