[Design-team] Wiki page for country

Jef van Schendel jefvanschendel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 21:56:15 UTC 2010

> So Sijis converted it to the 960.gs grid we've been looking at using for
> the upcoming new www.fpo :
>
> http://sijis.fedorapeople.org/mockup/fedoracommunity.org/
>
> I did a mockup today too of how it might be improved:
>
> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/webdesign/fedoracommunity.org/fedoracommunity.org.2.png
>
> One idea, maybe to add some place for folks looking for a
> locale-specific set of pages about Fedora that's not hosted there.... is
> there a specific central place that lists something like that?
>
> What do you think?
>
> ~m

I think the mock-up looks really good (love the graphic and I see
you've also used it in the footer of other mock-ups, sweet :) ). Is it
necessary to have screenshots of the pages though? Maybe flags would
be less trouble + take up less space + be clearer.

I'd knock something up but am not on my main machine right now. I'd
love to help you guys though!

Jef