[Design-team] Latest design team bounty is up!

Emily Dirsh emily at fightingcrane.com
Sat Jul 17 17:27:30 UTC 2010

Hi Jef,

Thanks for the suggestions. Don't worry - you don't sound mean ;). It's
easy to miss little details sometimes when you're finishing things up
really quickly during lunch :)

On your first point, I had the background quite dark because I didn't
want the logo to get lost. On one of my monitors (not calibrated, mind
you) the logo on the first page got a bit lost in the background, so I
made it darker to be on the safe side. That said, I like the change you
made with the background. I do like seeing the pattern all the way up
the page.

To your second point, grr stupid OOo...

Thirdly, I like the change to the question text - it does make it more
consistent. However, I think changing the position of the contact
info/logo to the right corner makes that corner look a bit crowded.

Thanks for your input - it's very helpful! Let me know if you have any
other ideas!

Emily