[Design-team] Slide Template Bounty: New revision

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 19 17:43:22 UTC 2010

Hi Emily!

On Sat, 2010-07-17 at 15:17 -0400, Emily Dirsh wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> Based on the feedback I've gotten so far, I worked up a new revision of
> the slide template. You can get a copy (along with all the
> artwork/source files) here: http://www.fightingcrane.com/emily/fedora/

This looks fantastic, thank you for the update and for taking everyone's
feedback into account.

I made one minor change to your rev2, and that was to swap out the
custom fedoraproject.org logo you created with the official Fedora
project logo (for which you probably didn't have the vector files.) I
think it's probably better to use the standard logo rather than have an
alternative one. I hope this change is agreeable to you. You can see it
here:

https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/8/85/Fedora-designninja-presentation-submission.otp

If you're happy with the change, let me know because I'd like to
announce you as the latest bounty winner sometime this week :) and also
get the wiki/Presentations page updated with your template.