[Design-team] Our weekly meetings

Martha Benitez mbenitez.a at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 19:40:06 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I have to say the meetings have been a good idea and I find they are running
in a well organized way.

Most times I may not have much to say because I don't have the either the
design experience others do or the familiarity with all the Fedora
infrastructure but I find the meetings a good way to learn more about all
this and they are certainly an opportunity to get more involved.

So far the agendas have been very realistic and topics have been covered in
depth. I would agree with Jef that when a particular topic gets a lot of
discussion going on, it may be better to either finish remaining/easier
topics first and go back to the "hot issue" or if expected ahead of time
just focus on that.

+1 to Nicu's suggestion about meetings being more social. I like reading the
IRC channel some times just to see different perspectives so don't think of
the meetings as a formal time.

And Mo, I think you do a great job!

Martha