[Design-team] The capital "i" in Comfortaa

Emily Dirsh emily at fightingcrane.com
Mon Jul 26 17:44:40 UTC 2010

I'll agree - although it is not really a bone of contention for me
personally, the 'unserif-ized' I is much cleaner looking. And though it
would be able to be mistaken for a lowercase L - although the lower l in
this font is differentiated, it's not immediately obvious - I'd say the
cases where confusion could be a real issue aren't common, and easily
(?) avoided in a titling font.

Also, the word jumbling is really fun, but it's not quite as easy as you
might think. ;) I thought this was interesting: