[Design-team] Design Team meeting tomorrow!

Ian Weller ian at ianweller.org
Mon Jun 21 23:57:24 UTC 2010

Hi everybody!

This is a reminder that our weekly IRC meeting is at 19:00 UTC on
Tuesday, June 22 in #fedora-design on irc.freenode.net. Máirín asked me
to take over as she's going to be Summit-busy.

On the agenda:
- F14 artwork schedule -- deadline reminder, what's new, feedback we've
  seen so far
- Trac queue
- Open floor

We'll try to keep the meeting to an hour.

If you'd like to add items to this agenda, just reply to the email.
Below is a time conversion listing for folks who were mentioned in last
week's time conversion listing. (I've removed myself because I'm going
to be in three different timezones over the next four weeks.)

Luya: 12 PM
Tatica: 3 PM
Martha: 3 PM
Máirín: 3 PM