[Design-team] Looking for Design Suite (Co-) Maintainers

P Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 16:04:36 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 2:15 PM, Sebastian Dziallas <sebastian at when.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been the maintainer of the Fedora Design Suite [1] for the past
> release cycle [2], which has also been part of the F13 talking points
> [3]. However, I'll be starting college at the end of the summer and
> I'm suspecting that I might have a little less time then. Hence, I'm
> looking at handing the Design Suite off. I'd be very happy to walk
> people through the build process and to help in case trouble arises,
> though.
>
> Please drop me a line if you're interested (or ping me in IRC -- I'm
> sdziallas there).
>
> --Sebastian
>
> [1] http://spins.fedoraproject.org/design/
> [2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Design_Suite
> [3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_Talking_Points#Spins

Thats the oportunity I was looking for!

Sebastian I will be more than happy to co-maintain the Design Suite as
I believe it has great potential for our community and for the Libre
Graphics community as well.

Count me in, and I will be in touch with you through IRC :)

~π

--
Pierros Papadeas
PGP key: 0x6130DBF8