[Design-team] Design team story....

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 06:35:44 UTC 2010

I will stop by - unfortunately, the marketing meeting is directly
following yours so I kind of need to attend that. :) BUT, I think we
can at least work on talking about things / times / etc. - and I can
take some feedback to the mktg meeting, and we can start going from
there.

See you tomorrow... or technically... later today!

-robyn

On 6/28/10, Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-06-27 at 09:01 -0700, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
>> I'd be happy to come to the design meeting this week and talk more
>> about it, solicit some interviewees, etc.  Shall I put it on the
>> agenda?
>
> This sounds great, why don't you stop by our meeting tomorrow to give
> everyone an intro on it, then as Tatica suggested maybe we can meet to
> talk about it longer after the meeting?
>
> ~m

Sent from my mobile device