[Design-team] marketing cross-reference to Design Suite Spin

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Tue Mar 16 03:27:58 UTC 2010

hy there,

because here is also some talking about the design suite talking points
and some of you involved in the design-suite spin maybe you also want to
give some input for the presskit module we are preparing for upcoming
events.
It is basically most taken from the talking points, but it should be
more for press and PR people. So, if any ideas are around feel free to
ad things.
You can find the work we are working on at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_design_suite_presskit_module so
feel free to add and comment.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0