[Design-team] Upcoming Fedora 13 Tasks

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Mar 29 15:21:35 UTC 2010

On 03/29/2010 05:37 PM, John Poelstra wrote:
> Start       End         Name
> Tue 09-Mar  Tue 30-Mar  Prepare wallpaper for Beta

Considering we are way pas the deadline for finalizing the Beta
wallpaper and very close to its package deadline, I propose that if we
nobody propose an improvement in the next 24 hours, we use for Beta (and
most likely final version) with Rocket Trails 2 [1] that was already
used for Alpha. According to the feedback I saw it was well received
overall with a few small improvement suggestions (shape and color of the
trails, number of the stars).

We need to get this milestone done, so we can move forward, for example
the various splashes are supposed to be based on it.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_Artwork#Concepts.2C_WIP_Designs