[Design-team] Upcoming Fedora 13 Tasks

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 31 05:26:42 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-03-31 at 01:12 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> It still needs a lot of work, but I made a bit of a start on this. I
> think the most tricky thing to adjust was to redo the swirls so they
> were clockwise to fit the new loading animated cursor. I also tried a
> different texture but it doesn't have quite the same effect - the one
> used in the alpha wallpaper is too repetitive a pattern unfortunately. I
> think the texturing needs work.

I added back the pattern from the alpha one here, but less intense and
moderated by the more random photo texture. Maybe it works better?

http://fedorapeople.org/groups/designteam/Resources/Fedora%20Release%
20Themes/F13/Beta/day2.png

source for that one is

http://fedorapeople.org/groups/designteam/Resources/Fedora%20Release%