[Design-team] Upcoming Fedora 13 Tasks

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Mar 31 09:31:10 UTC 2010

On 03/31/2010 12:11 PM, Fabian A. Scherschel wrote:

> I might be the only one but I think this wallpaper was always very
> different from Debian's artwork. I for sure never even thought
> "Debian" before people mentioned it on the blog. I wouldn't be too
> worried about it appearing as a copy of anything Debian, it's a far
> stretch. People *could* construe it that way, but you can construe
> almost anything given enough free time...

We are on the same page, I also didn't make any Debian connection until
I saw some others mentioning it, but you know, people can see everything
everywhere (like the "devil horns" in the recent Ambassadors flamewar)
so thought it is worth playing a bit with alternatives.

Now I am pretty much convinced the original counter-clockwise swirl is
the best, but wasn't able to realize the composition problem with a
clockwise swirl until I saw the picture.