[Design-team] F14 Laughlin -- We're open for design concepts submissions

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Mon May 10 21:04:58 UTC 2010

Hi all,

so the codename for F14 has been decided -- Laughlin, so it's the right
time to let the F14 Artwork's ball rolling. I hereby announce that
suggestions, design concepts and WIP wallpapers implementing this name
are welcomed both here and on the following wiki page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F14_Artwork_Theme_Concepts

Discussion is preferred here, but each submission (supposing there's
also a preview/WIP included) needs to be both uploaded to wiki and
announced on this mailing list. Please use only openly licensed works
when uploading to wiki, sources are preferred in SVG for vector based
images and XCF for raster based ones.

As for the deadline, AFAIK we have not yet the dates set, so it will be
announced later, but it will probably be some time before Alpha
(probably something between 1 and 3 weeks before Alpha freeze to give us
enough time to decide on a final concept, to put it in enough shape for
alpha and to package it).

Happy designing,
Martin