[Design-team] Free and open fonts resources?

valent.turkovic at gmail.com valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 21:39:00 UTC 2010

Hi,
as Fusion Linux Fedora Remix (http://fusionlinux.org/) gained few
contributors there are one who is working on design.

We are currently a blank canvas so this could be also interesting for
anybody who would like to express his ideas in completely unrestricted
way... but only if you aren't a really active Fedora Design team
member because if you already work in design team I wouldn't like to
take you away from your work which I think is more important.

Back to topic at hand, we currently have only borrowed logo (from
Kollision KDE game) and no official font or colour scheme.

Colour scheme will probably be blue and gray but we are also open for
suggestions.

I would like to compile a list of fonts that look nice, some top 10,
and then ask Fedora and Fusion community members to vote on best ones.

But where to get free and open fonts that aren't currently in Fedora
repos? Please share any resource you have.

Thank you in advance,
Valent.

--
pratite me na twitteru - www.twitter.com/valentt