[Design-team] Fusion Linux Remix

valent.turkovic at gmail.com valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 22:23:48 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 11:02 PM, Chris Jones <chrisjones at comcen.com.au> wrote:
> Hi Valent. I assume that is your name? Or is that short for something
> else?
>
> As the former Co-Maintainer of the Fedora Design Suite Spin, and after a
> bit of a break from the development scene, I've been searching for a new
> project to get involved in.
> Linux Fusion looks pretty interesting to me. And certainly has
> potential.
> Even your/the website could do with a slight polish up. I also do web
> design, perhaps I could help you with that too.
>
> If you're interested in my help, be sure to send me an email we'll have
> a chat about how I can help.
>
> Cheers mate.
>
> foxmulder881 at fedoraproject.org

Hi Chris,
you are more than welcome to join out small but growing team.
Currently one guy is already doing design for new look of website but
there is plenty to do ;) Currently I'm looking at creating icon theme
and GNOME theme that would be nice. We will currently borrow logo from
Kollision game and replace generic-logos but new cool logo would be
really nice also.

Just drop in out mailing list/forum (google group) so let's continue
conversation there.

Check out my first icon theme (just modified Faenza theme):
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/184632/faenza-fusion-icon-theme-0.1-1.fc14.noarch.rpm

Cheers,
Valent.

--