[Design-team] F15 Schedule

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 10:10:16 UTC 2010

Hi all,

the general F15 schedule was approved, so it would be nice if we could
approve our schedule as well on tomorrow's design team meeting. I'm not
sure if I'd be able to attend from the start, but hopefully I'm not
needed for it -- I already gave an explanation about the changes and
basics behind the schedule in the previous mail.

I also did a little bit further cleanup of the F15 Artwork wiki pages --
first of all I decided the Schedule is long enough to move it to its own
page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F15_Artwork/Schedule

and next, I've created a new category (subcategory of Artwork):
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:F15_Artwork

Hope this will further help with clarity and usability of the F15
Artwork wiki space. :-)

Cheers,
Martin