[Design-team] Resignation of Design Suite Spin Co-Maintainer

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Oct 5 06:37:22 UTC 2010

On 10/05/2010 05:15 AM, Chris Jones wrote:

> One of my frustration is the efforts of communication between the three
> Owners, Maintainers and Co-Maintainers. I feel there is too much in the
> difference of opinion between the three of us and feel that we can not
> get in agreement on the big issues on what make a real difference to the
> user experience of the Design Suite.

I think it would have been helpful if all of you sat down together (at
the weekly IRC Design Team meetings would be a perfect opportunity),
talk and fine tune your vision. I didn't see such talk even on the
mailing list.
We are a team and we are supposed to work together and understand each
other, having some of us growing frustrations with the team or its
projects is something we should avoid when possible.