[Design-team] Resignation of Design Suite Spin Co-Maintainer

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 07:39:39 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 8:37 AM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> On 10/05/2010 05:15 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
>>
>> One of my frustration is the efforts of communication between the three
>> Owners, Maintainers and Co-Maintainers. I feel there is too much in the
>> difference of opinion between the three of us and feel that we can not
>> get in agreement on the big issues on what make a real difference to the
>> user experience of the Design Suite.
>
> I think it would have been helpful if all of you sat down together (at
> the weekly IRC Design Team meetings would be a perfect opportunity),
> talk and fine tune your vision. I didn't see such talk even on the
> mailing list.
> We are a team and we are supposed to work together and understand each
> other, having some of us growing frustrations with the team or its
> projects is something we should avoid when possible.

I really feel that I should apologize for not being responsive the
past couple of months, as I have tremendous pressure from my school
and job. I am feeling deeply sorry about that. Nicu's idea is right
(as always) we need to figure out the vision and move forward.

Chris once again sorry for letting you down, I think that I can manage
to be more responsive in the future. If not I will step back and give
someone else the place to shine :)

Regards,

~π

--