[Design-team] Resignation of Design Suite Spin Co-Maintainer

Chris Jones chrisjones at comcen.com.au
Tue Oct 5 22:42:35 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-10-05 at 09:37 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:

> I think it would have been helpful if all of you sat down together (at
> the weekly IRC Design Team meetings would be a perfect opportunity),
> talk and fine tune your vision. I didn't see such talk even on the
> mailing list.
> We are a team and we are supposed to work together and understand each
> other, having some of us growing frustrations with the team or its
> projects is something we should avoid when possible.

I should probably have mentioned that all three of us did have email
contact and our own meetings away from the mailing list and out of
public discussion.

So there is and was actually more discussion that what there may appear
to be if you're going through the archives.

Cheers Nicu.

--
Chris Jones

PHOTO RESOLUTIONS - Photo - Graphic - Web
ABN: 98 317 740 240
E: chrisjones at comcen.com.au
W: http://photoresolutions.freehostia.com