[Design-team] Fedora 14 Sleeve Artwork (New variant)

Misha Shnurapet shnurapet at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 8 15:08:27 UTC 2010

08.10.2010, 22:28, "Alexander Smirnov" <inkscaper at gmail.com>:
> Hi team!
>
> I created new variant sleeve artwork for Fedora 14 CD/DVD media.
> I used mark's text (it's like me).
>
> All png files (live cd (32/64bit), installation dvd (32/64bit) and kde live spin cd (32/64bit) palaced here [1].
>
> [1] - http://inkscaper.fedorapeople.org/Fedora14/media-artwork/disk-sleeves/png/
>
> What do you think?

I think these are great. The arch corner looks prettier on KDE version, could you use the same light blue on all variants? The crowd of Fedora people, I would make the picture bigger so it goes beyond the edges.

A safe margin for the text would be 3 mm (1/8 in) off an edge (for mass production).

--
Best regards,
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Shnurapet