[Design-team] Ticket 15 "Lekhonee" Wordpress Client muckup

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 21 19:35:02 UTC 2010

Hi Felipe,

(I've cc'ed Kushal who is the author of Lekhonee! Hi Kushal :) )

On Thu, 2010-10-21 at 13:01 -0500, Felipe Echeverría B wrote:
> I have made a first try at the Lokhonee logo. I am not quite sure it
> works but what the hell, i prefer you guys give me feedback instead of
> trying here alone.
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/attachment/ticket/15/lekhonee001.png
>
> The brief was short: Look gnomish, Lokhonee means Styles of writing,
> Lokhonee is a wordpress client

Oh my goodness, this looks *fantastic*!!

> So my approach was based on using wordpress color scheme and try to
> muckup the brand itself so the relationship could be easier for end users.

The only idea I can think of, is maybe rotate the pen on the right 90
degrees clockwise, so the two pen nibs make an 'L' for Lekhonee. But as
they are now they make a great 'W' which makes me think of Wordpress so
this may be entirely unnecessary.

Kushal, what do you think about this logo design?