[Design-team] Ticket 15 "Lekhonee" Wordpress Client muckup

Felipe Echeverría B echeverria at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 03:53:12 UTC 2010

  On 10/22/2010 10:29 AM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-10-22 at 07:29 -0500, Felipe Echeverría B wrote:
>> I also think first option is the best but i think mo got into trouble
>> about it yesterday. Not sure.
> Oh no, I'm not in trouble at all, don't worry :)
>
> Why don't we work more with the first design? I think it's the strongest
> so far, and I think with a few minor changes it could really kick butt,
> e.g.,:
>
> - What would it look like if we rotated one of the pens to make an 'L'
> for Lekhonee?
>
> - What would it look like it we took the two pens and rotated them both
> to form arrows to emulate the two-arrow icon?
>
> ~m

Hey Mo & all :)

Well.. i tweaked it.

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/attachment/ticket/15/logo007.png

1. Tried the L shape but that really didnt worked out.
2. Changed the chromatic selection.
3. Added variations pointing down, up, borders & shadows, w/o b&s.
4. Changed Brand companion sentence to suit general needs (Can be
changed to anything the developer needs)

Of too much time staring at this thing i feel the tips look like
barracudas :(

Hope this all helps. let me know. (I am also aware that you are busy as
penguin and all this can wait until you have passed critical timings)

Felipe.