[Design-team] Supplemental Wallpapers

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 10:56:53 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-09-01 at 13:43 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
<snip>
> We will also need the help of a packager to push them in the distro,
> Martin or someone else, can you lend a hand?

Let me know when the license check is done.

Is it desirable to put it all in one package
(laughlin-backgrounds-extras) or do we want one package per wallpaper?
I'd incline to the former as it's saner to manage.

Also, do we want to have it on some spins (other then design suite where
it definitely is desirable) / default installation? If so, someone would
need to persuade the people in charge (you know, the spins are always
having issues with size and this would make matters only worse)...

Martin