[Design-team] [Request] Mailer for the free media programme.

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 06:00:13 UTC 2010

hello,

I'm here to request a tiny little task of the awesome design team.

Can someone please make a mailer that the free media program could use
to send it's media in? We already have one[1], but it isn't very generic
(we need one that is not region specific).

The outside of the mailer could be the senders, receivers address(es)
and fedora logo etc., while the inside could have some info? (like a few
important fedora related links maybe?)

If I need to file a ticket for this, please let me know where and how,
and I'll go ahead and do it.

[1]

--
Thanks!