[Design-team] How do I install Design Suite on top of existing Fedora 13?

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 23 01:05:21 UTC 2010

Hi C.F.!

On Wed, 2010-09-22 at 17:56 -0700, C. F. Howlett wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> I just discovered the Design Suite today.  I've already got Fedora
> installed.  How do I add the Suite to the existing platform?  Thank you.

Well... I know this isn't the neatest or easiest thing to do, but this
should get you the equivalent on top of base Fedora, if you type on a
command line:

yum install agave blender entangle fontforge fontmatrix gimp
gimp-*-plugin GREYCstoration-gimp mathmap inkscape mypaint
nautilus-image-converter optipng rawtherapee scribus shotwell
synfigstudio ufraw xournal jokosher pitivi gtk-recordmydesktop