[Design-team] Supplemental wallpaper voting

Patrick Connelly pcon at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 2 12:43:04 UTC 2011

Thanks to everyone who submitted supplemental wallpapers for this
release and last release (which have been rolled into this release).
But, now it's time to pick our favorites.  We will take voting from
now until the team meeting in two days.  For this release, we will
pick 15 from our submission page [1]. Please either reply back to the
list or to mizmo so we can tally up your votes.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F16_Artwork/Submissions/Supplemental_Wallpapers

NOTE:  I know 15 is a lot to choose, put please try.  If you can't
find 15 that you like just send in the ones that you do like.

--pcon