[Design-team] Need help with artwork for Fedora Robotics Suite

Hedayat Vatankhah hedayatv at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 14:45:46 UTC 2011

Dear design team!
I'm a member of Fedora Robotics SIG. As you might already know, we are
going to provide Fedora Robotics Suite[1] as a Fedora 15 feature. The
goal of this suite is to make Fedora a great platform for people who are
actively working in Robotics field and also a great platform for
learning robotics. We are also planning on providing a Robotics LiveDVD.

As a part of this work, we need some artwork for the webpages, some
icons and at last for Anaconda (the last one is only needed for the
LiveDVD which follows). And I think you can guess how good is our team
in arts! ;)

Because of this, we decided to contact you. It would be great if you can
help us with some needed artwork, so that we can provide a more polished
look at the end.
Our current requirements are:

* Logo for the Robotics Suite
* Banner for Robotics Suite to be used on our webpages
* Icons for Player utilities and Stage (some robotics
applications)(They're not essential to the robotics suite effort, but
would be nice to have)
* Anaconda and some logo contents, to provide a more customized look for
the LiveDVD (again, not necessary with  Robotics Suite feature effort;
but appreciated)

Any help with the above is highly appreciated. :)

Thanks,
Hedayat

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/RoboticsSuite