[Design-team] F15 Alpha Wallpaper

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 2 19:40:07 UTC 2011

Hi Martin,

On Wed, 2011-02-02 at 11:39 +0100, Martin Sourada wrote:
> since yesterday was the deadline and there seemed to be no meeting
> either, I was wondering what's the state of the alpha wallpaper. What
> should I package? I see just two concepts on the devel page [1]...
>
> Cheers,
> Martin
>
> PS: I switched to rawhide recently and one really annoying thing on the
> Gnome version is the wallpaper. Initially I just thought the stripes
> looked nice albeit oldish/retro, but actually seeing them on desktop
> annoyed me a lot, to my surprise. So I'd like to propose to tone them
> down a lot in our version.

The development page is what we were working on (lots of source files
and assets available here too:
http://fedorapeople.org/groups/designteam/Resources/Fedora%20Release%
20Themes/F15/Alpha%20Development/ )

Should we just package the concept Jef and I came up with that has birds
+vines and keep working on a better one for beta?