[Design-team] Fedora RPG Thumbnail sketches

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 4 22:53:17 UTC 2011

Hi folks!

As I mentioned during the meeting today, I worked on some thumbnail
sketches to brainstorm ideas for the Fedora RPG UI. These are far from
complete and are a little sloppy/sketchy, but maybe they'll spark some
new and awesome ideas in your brain?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_RPG

(You can click on the thumbs for higher-res versions)

There's also some RPG class <=> Fedora role sketches just for fun; I
think they kind of suck though. I'm not really sure if it makes sense to
come up with RPG-style character classes (mage, healer, warrior, etc.)
rather than just using a more Fedora-specific role. What do you think?