[Design-team] tommed - new to design team opening letter

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 20 15:49:41 UTC 2011

Hi Tom!

On Thu, 2011-01-20 at 13:30 +0000, Tom medhurst wrote:

> Anyways, that's me!

Very happy to have you aboard! :) Welcome!

What kind of band are you starting?

> Lastly, I created my Fedora account (on admin.fedoraproject.org) about
> 4 hours ago and have uploaded an SSH certificate. But I don't have
> access to fedorapeople.org via ssh yet. Does that come after joining a
> group or should it happen in a few hours after some CRON jobs have
> been run? Would be nice to have a place to store resource files for
> this project!

I think you need membership in a group to get fedorapeople.org access.
Our process for membership involves completing a single task before we
approve an account being added to the group.

It seems like ticket #114 would be a great task for you to take on; when
you complete it I'd be more than happy to add your account to our Fedora
Account System group! It looks like you've already started working with
wonderer on it! :)