[Design-team] 11 January 2011 Meeting Minutes (for real this time!)

Onyeibo Oku twohotis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 20:20:34 UTC 2011

On 01/11/2011 10:33 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> t2hot
> • t2hot to review anaconda location mockups https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/UX_Redesign/Anaconda_Location#Mockups
> • media mailer design iteration by this coming weekend

Hi Mairin,

As per the above action items, my observations for the anaconda
UX_Redesign are embedded in the following modifications. See [1] & [2]
below. There are other notes I needed to make but I thought the image
annotation site would be better for that.

1. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Anaconda-location-mocks-mod-01.png
2. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Anaconda-location-mocks-mod-02.png
I like the idea of a visual representation of the keyboard layout.  Will
the image change to reflect changes on the layout listbox?

As per the Mailer, I posted the updates on Saturday (last week) being
the 15th.  Here are the links:
3. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Freemedia-mailer.svgz
4. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Freemedia-mailer-front.png
5.