[Design-team] F15 wallpaper 0-day update

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 18 17:40:54 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-05-18 at 12:52 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-05-18 at 18:28 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
> > On Wed, 18 May 2011 12:10:11 -0400
> > Máirín Duffy wrote:
> >
> > > This team is what matters, I really don't care what outsiders think.
> > >
> > Those who are outsiders now are potential future contributors. If we
> > look like constantly fighting with desktop team and even our leader we
> > aren't going to attract new contributors :-(
>
> Funny if you were on the team and understood the correct interpretation,
> there wouldn't be in-fighting for outsiders to look on.

In case my meaning is somehow confusing here, I am particularly
referencing the earlier point Martin brought up in the thread,

"People who know you well enough probably wouldn't interpret it the "bad
way", but from an outsider point of view it certainly looks different
than intended."

No ill-will intended.