[Design-team] F15 release poster - Love Lock is here

Onyeibo Oku twohotis at gmail.com
Fri May 20 11:05:08 UTC 2011

On Fri, 2011-05-20 at 09:26 +0530, Buddhika Kurera wrote:
> Thanks for tips.
>

> Would consider you point and do some modifications.
>

> The png is uploaded
> to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:F15-release-poster-vertical.png

Thats Something.

My Suggestions:
1. Use Comfortaa and/or Cantarell Fonts instead for the large text
2. I'd prefer the fedora logo on top with '15' somewhere on the design
3. You might want to use Fedora-icons or Gnome-icons for the CD and USB
4.  Make the Icons larger than the text probably with 80% rounded
rectangle backdrops (get my POV?)

More grease to your elbows :).  If you need extra hands, I'm available.