[Design-team] Sparkleshare set up for design team files!

Jef van Schendel jefvanschendel at gmail.com
Tue May 24 22:24:23 UTC 2011

2011/5/24 Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org>:
> Has anyone gotten a chance to try Sparkleshare yet? [1] I haven't gotten
> any feedback and I haven't seen any commits other than mine.

A few days ago I tried following your instructions, but something went
wrong with the SSH keys. Probably has to do with the fact that I tried
setting up SparkleShare a few months ago and failed fantastically.

I won't have much time in the coming days to troubleshoot this, but as
soon as I can I'll try to look for a fix (read: bug you about it). ;)

Jef