[Design-team] Sparkleshare set up for design team files!

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Wed May 25 11:57:08 UTC 2011

On Wed, 25 May 2011 07:49:58 -0400
Máirín Duffy wrote:

> On Wed, 2011-05-25 at 08:22 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
> > Hrm, looking at the wiki page [1] I have basically two concerns
> >  * it uses the same git repo we use for wallpaper packaging -- do
> > you realize that thanks to that, people working on that will need to
> >    fetch the "whole" git repo? Same goes for sparkle share itself.
> > The good thing about fedorapeople was that I didn't need to
> > download all the "garbage" along with the stuff I want. Plus, I
> > know it is mentioned on the wiki, but I still fear people will mess
> > up the *-backgrounds directories...
>
> Can we move the backgrounds to another fedora hosted project?

Technically yes, even with the git history. Practically, I think it
would be better to have just another git repo instead of whole new
project (after all, it's design-team's most visible project), I'm not
sure what the infra team would say about that though (I'm not familiar
enough with the rules on fh.o to know whether they cover this case and
if so, how).

Martin