[Design-team] Supplemental backgrounds

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 10:26:58 UTC 2011

On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 14:23:05 -0400
Patrick Connelly wrote:

> Good news!  We've got the OK and verification of CC info for all the
> supplemental backgrounds [1].  Now, on to packaging!

Got a little bit busy, but finally done. Please add karma here:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/verne-backgrounds-15.92.0-1.fc16

It's almost done (the attribution is only a stub so far, it has only
names or nicknames, not whole name + nick + contact), I was doing it
half-off-line and forgot to fill in the missing bits before building...
I will finish that together with beta wallpapers -- what's the progress
on that front?

Patrick, unless I'm not fully up2date, there's still contact to one
person missing (her userpage on wiki doesn't exist). If you have the
contact, it's ok to just e-mail it to me, thanks :)

Cheers,
Martin