[Design-team] Beta background update

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 6 19:16:57 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-09-06 at 21:13 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
> Either I'm blind (possible, I'm a bit tired now) or you've made a
> mistake somewhere. The linked images contain *-alpha-* in name and look
> to me exactly the same as what I have on desktop (which is aplha
> version of the wallpaper).

I mistakenly uploaded them as revisions on the alpha wallpapers that
were there. They are different. Click on them to view full size:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:F16-alpha-wallpaper-wide.png

See the revisions?

The most visible change is the rocks... You may need to shift+reload to
see the new graphics because our Mediawiki is very sticky...