[Design-team] Team Meetings

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 18 16:59:49 UTC 2012

2012/4/18 Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org>:
> On Wed, 2012-04-18 at 22:19 +0530, Buddhike Kurera wrote:
>> Is not it good to have a meeting atleast once a month to discuss
>> things related with the Design team?
>>

> I'd be willing to try once a month if people showed up. I tend to think
> that once a month is infrequent enough that we'd all forget to show up
> though.

Hello

These days I missed design team meetings because of the
time(2000 utc is 1:30 am here). I know it is hard to find the best time
for all across the world. But I think it is good to review the time if possible.
Running weekly meetings seems waste of time as we dont have things to
discuss that frequently. Thats what I believe

--
Regards,
Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera(bckurera)

Email: bckurera at fedoraproject.org | IRC: bckurera