[Design-team] button design for fudcon in Malaysia

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 13:13:13 UTC 2012

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 8:10 PM, Buddhike Kurera
<bckurera at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hello
>
> Clarification: I have no idea about buttons for FUDcon MY about
> production or design.
> I have provided some info(logo guidelines) for Dan today morning on
> IRC since he was
> interested in Designing a button. Other than that I have no clue on
> this. Izhar please
> refer to todays' APAC FAm meeting logs. There was a discussion about
> that as well.

ah .. ok ..

100USD for 500 buttons sounds nice though, but thats assuming the
shipment wont cost us more ..

best price which i could get here is 196USD for 500 buttons ..

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331