[Design-team] F18 Alpha Wallpaper + 10 Aug Meeting Minutes

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 13:52:50 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 06:38:57 +0200
S.Kemter wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can we do one or two of the particles a little bit bigger again, so
> that it can be seen that it are "electrified aprticles"?
I'm with you on that boat. I'd also like to see wider range of sizes --
the main idea behind gets lost with small sizes, also it's rather
plain-ish looking if everything is more or less equally small. Other
than that the latest iteration is absolutely awesome. Here are updated
packages (still waiting for review!):

http://mso.fedorapeople.org/packages/RPMS/noarch/

BTW: I've just got a [probably bad] idea that it this wallpaper calls
for time-of-day animation -- change the colouring a little *and*
distribute the particles differently. But it would probably increase
the size of the package too much (currently we're at 9.6 MiB); and maybe
isn't worth the additional effort... Not to mention, it wouldn't work
on my favourite desktop -- XFCE -- LOL.

Cheers,
Martin