[Design-team] Fedora Magazine design!

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 18 16:19:15 UTC 2012

hey!

i don't like too much the gray/dark background since makes too much
contrast with the default fedora skins, however, I think that if we add a
blue bar on top of emichan design and probably some other blue details we
might have a winner.

with icons, any svg that gnokii makes is a +1, so I won't even think on a
no for that :D

2012/12/18 Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org>

> On Tue, 2012-12-18 at 17:12 +0100, S.Kemter wrote:
>
> > yeah and for the social networks use better my icons, you already have
> > no g+ on the mockup with fonts its fast a big section
>
> Can you give a pointer to your icons?
>
> ~m

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org
LinuxUser= 440285  GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56