[Design-team] Introduction

Philipp Dreckmann absinth.666 at web.de
Mon Feb 20 11:39:26 UTC 2012

Greetings, Design Team.

My name is Phil. I'm quite new to fedora, but I've tried some Distros
so far and Fedora seems to be the right one for me.

My Experience: I've gotten used to Gimp and am currently working on
getting my way around Inkscape. I would love to learn more about
working at/with wallpapers and/or other artwork.

Looking through the Trac Tickets, I would be interested in working on
#209, so I wondered whether it is still recent, whether someone else
is working on it or whether it is even needed?

Link to #209: https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/209

Thank you for your time,
Philipp