[Design-team] For a simple professionnal oriented wallpaper

Didier G didierg-divers at orange.fr
Thu Jan 5 22:42:35 UTC 2012

Hello design-team,

I use Fedora since release 5 for both professional and personal usage at
office and at home.

For each release you do a great job with custom wallpaper but I will
appreciate to find, from release to release, a professional wallpaper
very basic designed for people who spend twelve hours or more on their
screen.

This simple basic wallpaper could be just a uniform fedora blue #3c6eb4
wallpaper or a degraded wallpaper from fedora blue #3c6eb4 to Fedora
dark blue #294172 both with an Infinity logo in the bottom right corner.

Of course, this wallpaper shourd be available for both 4:3 and 16:9 screens.

An other thing I will appreciate to find from release to release will be
a Gnome theme just to replace grey in windows bars and menus by a Fedora
"light" blue to have consistence with distribution.

Thanks for attention.

Didier.