[Design-team] Redesigning Fedora stickers aka decals

Luya Tshimbalanga luya at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 24 03:28:56 UTC 2012

Hello artists,

Following a request from a Fedora user, I currently redesign the new
decal (modern version based from Windows 7 or Nvidia or Intel or AMD)
for hardware like desktop or laptop because there is no up to date
available. Attached files are only a preview so there might be some
mistake on layout.

Once completed, I will provide the source file in sla format,

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Graphic & Web Designer
E: luya at fedoraproject.org